Crystal Toolkit

Hi there,

I am new to Materials Project and submitted new structure for calculation using the MP-Complete module and my dash-board shows “READY” after a week from submission. It has been like that for quite some time now. I wonder if that is normal to expect. I understand that these are heavy calculation and there might be queue long enough. However, I wanted to check whether anyone has any estimate of the wait time in there.
The structure prediction module is running fast though, although there is a wait time.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Best,
Saikat

Hi Saikat,

the four structures you submitted are in the queue to be calculated right now. Unfortunately, that’s currently not reflected on your dashboard. We are working on re-connecting the live-status of our calculations to the user dashboards. This should be available very soon. Please check in with us again in a couple of weeks if your materials haven’t shown up on the site by then.

thanks,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,
I am getting back to you as you suggested. It has been more than a month, probably, I had submitted 4 calculations. And it is still showing a status “Ready”. Is it possible to do something on them.

Thank you for your time and help on this.

Best,

Saikat

Hey Saikat,

thanks for getting back to us. Work on getting the user dashboards into sync with our productions status is still in progress. So, unfortunately, the “READY” status on your dashboard is not up-to-date. Your calculations actually already finished and will go online with the next data release cycle planned for the end of the month.

best,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,
I was wondering how to get access to the completed calculations that I submitted. As you mentioned, those were completed long ago and supposed to be online end of last month. But somehow I don’t see them yet. In particular, I am interested in the phase diagrams of those structures. Given the dashboard is still not up-to-date and is there a way to get me those results someway or the other?

I thank you for all your time and help on this.

Sincerely,
Saikat

Hi Patrick,

I have been waiting for the results for the structures that I had submitted months ago. I understand that the calculations were completed long ago. I am reaching out to you in order to check whether there is a way to access the results on the structures that I submitted as my dashboard is not synchronized yet.
I also checked online to see if those structure are made available. Apparently, they are not available in there as well.
It would be a great help if you could arrange something that enables me accessing those results.

I truly appreciate your time and help on this and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Saikat